Hi Anyone hear of the home based business Moms deliveringwellness? I saw it a couple of times wondering if it's real

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• if u have to ask, it's probably not legit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Actually its real. I work with this company. If you need more information on that, please feel free to PM me.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am with the same company but I am on the WHY CIRCLE team. The company is a very reputable company, 23 years old. I have earned over $17,000 with them part-time. Many moms like to work this way and I especially liked the fact that my income is inheritable to my children and grandchildren. They will continue to get the check that I worked for every month. Come and check us out!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• you mean like health products! Yes there are lots of wellness products and businesses!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 3:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you are considering a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2008