101 reasons men do not belong in the kitchen...

Why don't men belong in the kitchen?

Let's make a real life list as to why.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I will start...

My man came up to me all excited the other day "WOW did you know that if you open the microwave door the microwave will turn off?"
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• lol .. how about hey baby did you know this spoon picks up pasta ? lol it was a pasta spoon ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Answered at 11:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 by: girlneffy
    I will start...

ROFLMAO!!! OMG...OK...OK...I WILL STOP LAUGHING NOW...OMG, I CAN'T! I'LL PROBLY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING STILL LAUGHING AT THIS...ok...ok...my dh can cook, but the problem is CLEANING WHILE COOKING...he doesnt' know how to do that! he just leaves the pots and pans on the stove, the boxes/cans on the counter, and then after we eat, leaves the plate and cup on the table, and says, "i'll get it later", which leads to " i'll get it in the morning" which leads to me cleaning up after him. UGH I HATE IT!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My husband was making brownies and he forgot to spray the pan, so he has the brownie batter in the pan and is ready to put it in the oven, he looks at me and asks if he can spray it now... lol and then he realized that he forgot the egg, so he put it into the pan with the batter and stirred it up.. they were some interesting tasting brownies..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My ex used to go in the kitchen and come back out...baby where is this pot...baby where is the cookie sheet... baby how long should you preheat the oven?
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 12:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Oh and my husband is incapable of cooking by himself, he always tries to kick me out of the kitchen on the rare occasions that he cooks, but he's always asking me to get this or that for him. The most annoying is when he is grilling the meat and I am making the rest of the dinner, I've got three pans going and the oven on, and he comes in and says "I need a plate" WHY CAN HE NOT GET HIS OWN PLATE?! It drives me absolutely insane.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• although my fiance is a great cook, he has a majjor problem with letting pots boil over... and wiping up the overflow... and putting perishables back into the refrigerator.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My husband can burn water- I know that might sound impossibly, but it happened just yesterday.
    EricaAbbott

Answer by EricaAbbott at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• omg i love it! this post is hysterical
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• bloomsr- did you know that if you put butter around the rim of a pot, it won't boil over? :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2008