How much did your termite treatment cost?

I was just wondering how much yours costs so I can have an idea. It's a small house and we are about to buy it. It may have termites. :(
thanks in advance!

colorsofgrey

Asked by colorsofgrey at 11:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Apartments pay for it.
    Daisyj22

Answer by Daisyj22 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• haha. We llive in an apartment now, but it's for the house we are about to buy. we are closing on it the end of next month. so I need an idea of how much it would cost.
    colorsofgrey

Comment by colorsofgrey (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The bank won't let you close on a house that has been determined to have a termite problem and YOU certainly shouldn't be the person paying to have the problem fixed.

I don't know how much it costs to treat an existing termite problem, we had our house treated with Termidor about 5 years ago. We didn't have a problem, just a preventative thing, but it cost about $500 and then we pay $85/year every year for an inspection from the pest control company. As long as we have it inspected annually by them, if any problems ever do arise, they are financially responsible for taking care of it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2010