Farrah Abraham Is Not Pregnant Again

Farrah Abraham Teen Mom

Farrah Abraham Is Not Pregnant Again

OK Magazine is reporting that Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham is pregnant again, but according to her, the story is completely false. The 19-year old mom of 19-month old Sophia told MTV’s Remote Control, “No, I am not pregnant…I don’t understand where it comes from because I don’t have sex!”

Farrah says that she doesn’t have time to date these days between culinary school and being a mother. She also adds that she isn’t ready for an intimate relationship.

After becoming a teen mom once, Abraham insists that she would not put herself in that situation again, and if she did, she would know what precautions to take to avoid becoming pregnant.

Farrah adds that she enjoys a quiet home life, and is “being responsible.” She says, “It’s where I’m supposed to be right now.”

Geunie0x1091

Asked by Geunie0x1091 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Have more respect for her the more I watch the show.
    Daisyj22

Answer by Daisyj22 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Regardless, the girl needs a seriously reality check. I feel bad for her because I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose the father of your unborn child but she still needs a slap of reality. She seems to think the world revolves around her.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• wow i havent watched the show a whole lot, but serious if they wanna bash someone why not bash that amber girl or whatever her name is with the anger problems. yes farrah used to be a b- but she has really grown up a lot with this baby
    nessamarie

Answer by nessamarie at 11:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I just wish she would strap her child correctly in the carseat!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I applaud her. She has grown up so much! She is starting to realize that being a mom is hard work, and takes a certain amount of responsibility. Her daughter seems to be happy and well taken care of.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• hmm i never noticed the car seat thing. will watch though
    nessamarie

Answer by nessamarie at 1:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2010