How did you and ur sweetheart meet?

We meet in High School and didnt get along LOL..Hooked up about a year after and have been together every since. Going on 6 years.

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I met mine at work while I was still in high school and have been 15 years long time
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 12:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• we met at wal mart LOL
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Myspace
    EricaAbbott

Answer by EricaAbbott at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I met mine in a crappy dance bar while i was bitching about some guys who kicked me off of the pool table. It was a bar that neither of us ever went to, but for some reason we were both there that faitful night 3 years ago.
    also, we have so many mutual friends that i was bizarre that we hadn't ever ran into each other while we were in college.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• at a country bar in vegas lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I met mine in middle shcool when I was in 8th grade. Got married 2 years after we graduated High School. Have been together a total of 28 years, Married 22 years last month. He is my best friend
    dia4

Answer by dia4 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• met mine at my work. he came in to donate plasma with a buddy that didn't want to do it alone, and he just kept coming back to see me. :)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I met mine at a therapeutic crisis intervention through the public school system we both worked for. He still works for them, I don't, I now have time to focus on what I love-- my family and my career! We met the first day by sitting next to each other and that was IT, love at first sight. ♥
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• We both worked at Lowe's Home Imporvement. He quit and came in about a month later and we have been together ever since. Yes with our ups and downs. Almost two years ago.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 1:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• We met online - we both play MMORPGs- I was in my first marriage. We were friends for years and took a road trip together where we realized our bond. I got divorced. He lived in Ohio and I was in Texas. Since then over 4 years we kept missing our chances. Timing was wrong. I was single -- he wasn't. He was single -- I wasn't. He was finishing his Bachelor's.. I got pregnant dating the wrong guy. That was when my now husband said he was moving down. He came down, we were married, he adopted our son.. its been wonderful for 3 years. I don't know what took us so long! :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2008