how can i lose more weight

i am down to my pre pregnancy weight but was overweight to start with. i will be going back to work soon and am already still exhausted. i try to eat thru out the day with plenty of fluids and do cardio 3 times a week. im still breastfeeding since he is only almost 2 months old..my jeans dont fit even tho i weigh the same as before...its taking a toll on me help!!

Keri77

Asked by Keri77 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Your jeans may never fit again.
    I use to be a size 3!! and weighed 130..
    Now I weigh 118 and am a size 5.
    Hips get bigger. I cut my meals in half to lose weight. and snacked alot on grapes and crackers...
    shadysyrup313

Answer by shadysyrup313 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I found this site from a friend didnt believe it and it works!!!! No more pills so far I lost 30 pounds from this!!

http://liljustin.4idiots.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAFE
    Anonymous

• S-Force Green Tea Plus A diet supplement to help you lose weight and control your appetite. Promotes energy and supports normal blood sugar levels all day long safely and naturally. All natural herbal, botanical and mineral formula. Ephedrine Free! Green Tea Plus contains a proprietary blend of thermogenic nutrients which, along with proper diet and exercise, will temporarily boost your metabolism and increase your energy throughout the day. What is thermogenesis? Thermogenesis is the natural process of creating heat…like when you exercise you create heat, and heat converts fat to energy. This formula, along with exercise, will temporarily turn up you body’s thermostat to burn calories. www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 2:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I started using FORM. It is a brand new hunger management product. I don't really "diet" because I feel full. It is safe, effective with no stimulants. Dr. formulated, FDA registered. and has leading edge technology that really works. Go to www.lean4lifebiz.com and watch how it works. Heather Hansen from "the biggest loser" is the spokesperson, because she lost a ton of weight on it.
    LAFF

Answer by LAFF at 5:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008