what are the best things u bought when pregnant?

so im prego with dd 2 and i was thinkin how easier this pregnancy was cus i knew what to expect and what made things easier. so i thought it be fun to see what were some people life savers and how much they cost while prego??
mine were.
kneading backmassager-walmart $45
episom bath salts.$5 walmart
belly bands-2pack $18 ebay.
shape up shoes(first 6months)65$

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 11:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the best thing ive bought, was a body pillow lol i bought it for like 10 dollars at walmart and i wouldnt be able to sleep without it
    prego_jessi

Answer by prego_jessi at 11:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Boppy body pillow....roughly $50 at target if I remember correctly
    Daisyj22

Answer by Daisyj22 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I actually think the best things I bought were the items for my kids. Just knowing my baby would be wearing the cute outfits and playing with the toys and be swaddled in the adorable warm blankets made my day.
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• spearmint/peppermint tea- walmart $3 per box avg
    wedge pillow - Dever Mattress Co $25
    The tea was a lifesaver when I was having my morning sickness and the wedge pillow I got when we got our new bed and it was amazing how much it helped my heartburn and queasyness not to mention back pain to be able to lay on my back at an incline as opposed to on my side with a body pillow or regular pillow
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Tums ... omg heartburn
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• the best thing I bought when I was pregnant definitely was the stuff I bought my son like clothes, diapers, wipes, crib, changing table and etc.
    countrymommie22

Answer by countrymommie22 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i bought diapers and wipes every two weeks on payday for my entire pregnancy... and when i was a first time, broke single mama after she was born, i had friggin diapers for the first ten months stacked up lol. what a relief!
    vitamin e capsules which i broke open and slathered on twice a day... no stretch marks, and i'm tiny...
    a brand new bedset for myself... because i knew i wouldn't have the money after she arrived...
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2010