Should i be laying down? adult content

I have this wierd soreness going on in my inner thighs..the soreness leads up into my grion area..is this normal? 'cause i have a uti so could that be why i'm feeling like this?

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Crampping and soreness on the inside of the thigh and groin is normal according to my dr. I had the same issue a few weeks ago, the inside of my thighs close to my groin area would get really stiff and sore. She said it was my body shifting to prepare for the baby and birthing process and would come and go through the pregnancy. A warm bath with some epsom salt and prenatal yoga once a week to keep everything aligned seemed to help the most for me. Otherwise take it as easy as you can.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Have you called the doc yet? If you're concerned I would at least give them a call to give yourself peace of mind. Also, taking it easy is always a good thing....try propping your feet up and relax for a while.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would try to relax and call your doctor in the morning. Try putting a pillow between your legs at night to see if it helps.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Ok well i have an appt on friday..& since i posted this i feel a little better w/acception of it being so tender down there & it kinda feels bruised..cuz it hurt my legs to sit on a cold seat lol :(..is this ok till my appt?
    Lovelymee23

Comment by Lovelymee23 (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2010