Has anyone tried SkinID?

I was looking online at SkinId and really want to try it out because I can't seem to get rid of my acne. I have had acne since I was 15 and have tried everything. The only thing that seemed to make it go away was being pregnant and breastfeeding. Now that I stopped breastfeeding I am starting to break out really bad again. I did just get put on birth control and hopefully that will work but I still want to know if anyone has tried SkinId and if they liked it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried Pro-active? It worked for my son back when he was 14 /15 & it works now. Make sure you use an exfoliate with your face wash seperately. & use astringent a couple times during the day as well as in the am & b4 bed. Not a harsh one just one that keeps the pores closed after cleaning.
    Is skinID the cindy crawford one? My 27 y/o daughted tried that a month or so ago & said it dried out her skin so bad. Sent it back.
    You know that salt is a natural mineral right? Well if you have just a few spots try desolving some sea salt in warm water & put it on the breakouts , let it soak in & really it does suck out the impurities. Just like if you or your kid get stung by something & the reaction is bad (barring need of serious care) take tobacco & wet it & tape it to the bite / sting, draws the poision out so fast.
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 11:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• skin id doesnt really work and neither does pro activ. about 95% of proactic customers break out worse or it just doesnt work. cliqnue acne soultuons helps. but its never going to get actall flawless skin with any acne stuff. you just have to use good conclear and foundtion.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2008