advice please!!!!

ok im 30 almost 31 weeks pregnant and have been haveing really bad cramping for the last few hours. Does anyone know what could be causing this? and also I just feel nautious.

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 11:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your uterus is expanding to allow baby to grow. Have you called the doc yet? Is baby moving around? I would call the doc and see what they say then go from there.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It is probably Braxton Hicks contractions.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It could be braxton hicks if ur concerned go in or call ur doctor
    dgough17

Answer by dgough17 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If I felt bad and had cramping, the doc always said to drink a glass of water and relax. If still cramping after that, they'd tell me to come in. I had issues with pre-term labor though. I would call the doc/answering service if they have one and tell them what is going on. They'll page the doctor and he'll tell you if you need to go to hospital. In the mean time, try to relax as best you can and wait on the doctor to call back. As nurses always told me, it's better to be cautious when your pregnant. We've all done it! Good luck and feel better :)
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• im 33w and i been having really bad cramping since 28weeks.. just really bad braxton hicks. call dr just to be safe
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 12:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• try taking a warm bath, not hot, just warm. Take a tylenol and then lie on your left side after your bath for about 30 minutes. If the cramping stops you are most likely experiencing false labor or braxton hicks. All of these things are safe to do and my doctor always recommended them when I wasn't sure what I was experiencing
    DawnDietz777

Answer by DawnDietz777 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

DawnDietz777

• Call your doctor
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Call the dr. and get his advice. That is what you are paying for. He should be there for you or have a nurse available to advise.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010