How is this my fault?

My co-worker, who works right next to me, has been cutting his work load everyday for about the last week. Leaving tons of paperwork at his case. So today, turns out half of his workload is mine! And to top it off the deadline to get this paperwork out is today. So now I gotta bust my butt to get everything out in time. As he was bringing me this huge tray to work I of course reacted, but not loudly, almost tried to make it comical. He started yelling that it wasnt his fault and blah, blah, blah,,with the lady boss standing right there. I skipped my lunch to get everything out in time. Im so mad at this guy right now,,does a huge male booming voice give him the right to be such a jerk,,and the boss, not to tell him to shut up? Sorry venting,,long day..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sorry you had to deal with that! Maybe you could ask to talk to the boss and let her know what was going on he probably got all loud because he knew he was wrong.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with okmommy08 point out that you had no idea and you spend your lunch working on it while he was else where not doing his job.
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 12:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm sorry. Hope you were able to get it all done.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't really understand your question. He had your work on his desk? If so, how'd that happen? Did you notice that you had less work lately? Does he normally hoard his co-workers work? Why would he or anyone do such a thing. If you were able to finish the work in one day, then that is excellent! You should be proud of your accomplishment. It was clearly his fault and you should find some way to let the boss know, without appearing too accusatory.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 12:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010