How do you feel about looks?

When I first found out that I was pregnant I was like ohhh I hope he's not one of those fat babies, or I hope he doesn't get the wrong mix of features from me and Trav. Now I'm 33 weeks and could care less. I've pictured him every way possible and I love him more with each new face that I put together in my head. :]

Basically, is this how anyone else feels? Did you always feel like that?

ours

Asked by ours at 12:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My daughter's biological father had a fro.. all my friends talked about how she would look, but I just dismissed it, I knew she'd be beautiful. And lucky me she looks like my clone, and she also looks a lot like my now hubby, so that worked out.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my baby's dad has a big nose and is skinny.. im a big girl with freckles.. soo i hear wisecracks all the time... but ill love her even if she is the ugliest baby on earth.. but his family makes beautiful kids
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I didn't care what he looked like but then again I hoped he had his daddy's eye lashes but if he didn't that was fine too. He ended up having long pretty eye lashes just like his daddy. Mine are medium length. My husband wanted him to have my nose and he did also. He thinks his own nose it too big. My son is as cute as can be to me and I wouldn't change a thing.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my sister and i were pregnant at the same time, she had her baby a week before me. i hate to say it but he was really creepy looking, and then my son was born and he was really cute. they're both cute now, but i was scared my son was gonna look like hers....
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I was, he looked nothing like I pictured.......and I was very disappointed that he didnt get my or his dad's eyes......I have green eyes, his dad has blue, and he has brown... but he is still the most beautiful child in my eyes!
    Jade89

Answer by Jade89 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• no i didnt call me conceded lol really i know i cant spell right now i sounded it out lol ha but i knew my baby was gonna be cute just cayse i was a very pretty baby and my traits were dominate over my ex lol now all im worried about is the huge forehead lol if its a boy all owen boys have huge foreheads lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• both my husband and i have small faces but other than that im not really worried because neither of us are bad looking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2008