Just a question for you Mamas who want McCain to win...

I know it's too soon to tell who's going to win, but I was just wondering if your candidate doesn't win, will you be able to put the politics and the campaigns going on aside, and be okay with Obama winning?

I mean, he didn't get where he is because he's BAD for the country. He's actually a good person with a lot of great ideas about the country, and he has integrity. Not to say that McCain doesn't, I'm just saying that if McCain won a fair and honest race, I would be okay with it.

Thoughts?

averillholistix

Asked by averillholistix at 12:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Oops didn't mean to submit that yet, so no matter who wins, I'm going to support the president. I'm not one of those women who claims I will move to Canada if the other candidate wins. If half the country (or more) supports this man, he's clearly not an evil man who will destroy the country. Just my opinion.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm a military wife, and I feel that part of being a military wife and supporting the troops is supporting the president, because that's their commander in chief.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• honestly i dont care anymore but why does this question keep coming up like 50 people have asked it before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Well yeah, I mean all the Democrats had to live with Bush for 8 years! haha! So me living with Obama for 4 - 8 years would be the same thing. Swings happen in the presidency. I'm still supporting McCain!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBLnwMbYmUw

Please watch for my answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2008