Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I know a person here in Laredo Texas thats getting WIC illegally just cause she has a friend working there that hooks her up, how can I report her?

Do you know of a website I can make a report complaint on that?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (6)
  • try that may get you where you need to go.iam not sure,i hope this helps you.

    Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

  • good for you! I hope you do. That is so wrong.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

  • You need to report the friend who is "hooking her up"

    Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

  • jealous?

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

  • You need to have her name and the WIC lady giving her the benefits

    Answer by ajc88 at 2:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

  • Why would some one be jealous of some one getting WIC? Not something families are proud to get temp. help with...its those that abuse the system, and get things illegally that should be reported. YOUR tax dollars are supporting them if you think about it that way... wouldnt YOU want some one to report it?

    With that said....Tons of companies have employees do under the table things, crooked employees are commonplace. It's hard to police them, and prove wrong doings Im sure which is why so many companies never investigate it!


    Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.