I really need help i dont know what to do?

Ok i went to get another ultrasound and they said im 7 weeks and 1 day, when about did i conceive and also i had slept with someone else on august 20 but me and my current bf had sex on the 13 or 14 of august and the 24 whos wld it b can someone plz help

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Counting backwords, 7 weeks and 1 day is around aug. 10. I don't think there is a completely accurate way to tell though.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 12:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Going by weeks it sounds like it's your current bf's...but there really isn't a sure way to tell until after baby is born and you get a paternity test.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• There's a few issues with being able to really narrow this down. First the ultrasounds are not perfectly accurate on how far along you are. They can get close but perfect they are not. You may actually be anywhere from 6wks 4days to 7wks 5days. Next you don't necessarily get pregnant the second you have sex. Sperm can live in the womb for up to a week after sex and still be viable enough to get you pregnant.
    Statistically your bf has the better shot of being the daddy simply from 'volume', but the only way to be for absolute would be a paternity test once the baby's born.
    Did you happen to use birth control any of these times at all which would minimize the chance that once is the father over the other. Also you need to figure out when your menstral cycle would have started that month you may be able to get your best guess that way.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree w/skipo510...it's all about tracking your period:)..good luck & try to relax ok
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• btw...I've HEARD that you can get a paternity test while you are pregnant. I'd look into it. But go with skipo's advice first :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• They only way to be 100% sure is to get a dna test done.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You have a problem.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010