How many times a year do you have your ME time?

olivia.stewart

Asked by olivia.stewart at 12:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have "me" time every night after the kids go to bed.  I read and knit or watch TV.  If I need to get out of the house I just wait until my husband is around and go for a walk for a few hours.  I've also been known to take a full day to myself.  I'm still at home but I refuse to cook or clean up after people and just do whatever I want.

Most of my kids are old enough to take care of themselves.  I just have to worry about the baby for the most part.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm a single mom so I have '"me" time every time my DD goes to her daddy's house which is 3 to 5 afternoons a week and every other weekend :)
    evie-1006

Answer by evie-1006 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have me time everyday.....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My "me" time is from when they go to bed until I go to bed. I don't get any time to myself otherwise. I pay heavily for it in the morning though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My me time is after the kids are in bed, I'm usually dead tired in the morning but its the only chance I get so I do it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think I get plenty! :)
    There is time after she goes to bed... and every saturday inlaws come & get her for a few hours, or on occasion she will spend the night/ weekend over there... And.... Sometimes during the week my sister will come get her for a day...
    I feel very blessed to have "a village".. Its a small one, but its more than enough! I dont think id ever see my daughter if it was much bigger!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have "me" time every single day. I wake up before the sun comes out to work out. I put her to bed so that I can spend a couple of hours with SO. I send her to the baby sitter or her bio dad's for date night with my SO. I have tons of "me" time. But I spend about 85% of my time with her. I NEVER feel bad about spending time alone or with SO.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I get "me" time when my daughter takes a nap during the day and during the weekend. I don't like that much time without my husband and daughter. I feel too weird when they're not with me.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010