do you have pictures of your kids in your bedroom?

SO & I believe that our bedroom should be OUR space, OUR sanctuary. We want that space to be just about US. We have no pictures of my DD in our room. Of course there are pictures of her just about every where else.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On my night stand, I have my favorite picture of my son and I. It is a black and white picture from when he was a baby.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• dont have a bedroom..lol,,,I sleep on the couch in the livingroom,,,Im a single parent. I have more pics in here then I can count!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes, I have a picture of my daughter and me on my dresser.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We have pictures of our kids in our bedroom. It doesn't make me feel like the room is any less 'ours.'
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We have pictures of our boys in our bedroom. I love to wake up in the morning and see my beautiful babies before I hear them in the front room...LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have lots of him in our room, mostly on the bed.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Oh sorry, I misread our question! No, we don't have any pictures of him in our room--yet. Doesn't mean we never will. We're just filling up space on the rest of the walls first, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't have a lot of knick knack type pics but I do have the computer in the bedroom and DS is my dynamic wall paper and screen saver.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with you, stressesmomma, our bedroom is OUR space, so no pics of DD....they are plastered all over the rest of the house, though.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:39 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i'm a marilyn monroe fanatic, and my living room is all hers. my kitchen (where i like to hang out and do family stuff) is all black and whites (about fifty of them lol) of my daughter and our family. my room has two big mirrors, low lighting and is all for me. i like my room to be my own private space...the last piece of just JAIME, without any boyfriend, kid, or whatever attached to that.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010