hello there . 2 days ago i had some really bad cramps to where i was doubled over and could walk or anything... and the last time i had felt like that was rite before i knew i was prego with my daughter, but it wasnt as painful to where i was doubled over . and now im not having the pains.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Its was probably gas. no joke. Gas can be cripiling
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Maybe you are... maybe not... maybe just cramps.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• starting just a few months ago, right before and during my period i have pains as bad as contractions. i mean doubled over in pain i want an epidural now type pain. it hurts soo bad. i didn't get a chance to actually push my kids out, i had a c section with both, but with dd was in labor for hours, i always said i wanted the experience...now i'm getting it once a month and i'm like 'ok ok i got the experience i don't want it anymore!!!"

in other words, your body changes. it could be nothing, it could be something,. if you're worried, take a test or ask a doctor. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would go to a doc. It could be something totally different, you never know!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• sounds like a normal period to me. If it continues see the doctor and you can always test yourself.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would go to or at least call your doctor.

Sounds to me like you either had some very bad gas (yeah I have had it THAT bad before) OR you had an ovarian cyst rupture (I have also been through this and it can be agonizing.)

If it was either of those and the doctor sees you they aren't going to be able to tell you for sure, but they will be able to rule everything else out. :) Good luck.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• before i knew i was preggo this time, i had the same thing. horrible cramps, ended up having a BM that day, and that week found out I was preggo....and its twins. i hadnt had this feeling before. i agree, see the doc. ask for a u/s to make sure.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my sis was the one bless with this night mare. Then my daughter started the doc called this ppd something about the water in her body cause her to craamp she takes a very strong nicardic sorry for the spelling I have a lesrning dis. but she take these pills every time before and after her cycle.It helps a lot She also plays sports and that help her too.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My thought was gas too.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2010