Baby teething

so my baby cut his first tooth one day last week. and since then he wakes in the middle of the night crying alot since. Does anyone elses baby do this too? mine sleeps thru the whole night now so i know he isnt wanting a bottle.

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes I've heard that the pain is greater at night when they are lying down. Try propping him up if it is possible. Or you can try Highlands teething tablets and a little tylenol
    DawnDietz777

Answer by DawnDietz777 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Just because he hasn't been hungry at night lately doesn't mean he's not hungry now. A major growth spurt is coming up, he's bound to be hungry sooner or later because of it. Give him a bottle, if he's hungry he'll eat.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i used humohfres teething tablets on my son i mixed 4tablets with a teaspoon of water and put it in a syring and gave it to him when he woke up at night and it worked.. I ws doing the baby orgel but his doctor told me to stop because it tighens the gums and its alot harded for the tooth to come threw.. i couldnt give him any tylenol untill he was at least 5 months.hope this helps
    Truelv21

Answer by Truelv21 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010