• In the Spotlight:

hello everyone .. i don't want to gain weight while my pregnancy so i need to knoww if there is any healthy diet i can do ?

azzaziz

Asked by azzaziz at 12:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• T R O L L, LOOK AT THE PROFILE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I ate whatever and went back to normal both times. But whatever diet you find its important to worry about the babys needs first.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• totally a troll...that jessica person started her questions off the same way..HELLO EVERYONE.....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• oh exercise is the best solution. Some say you burn twice as much calories while prego. So than you can eat all you and the baby need without the worry.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I hate to bust your pretty little bubble but you're going to gain weight being pregnant. You have to. Your body has to gain weight for the increase in blood, blood vessels, amniotic fluid.... the list goes on and on, and that's not counting the weight that baby adds. Dieting while pregnant though is a huge no-no. Your body and baby's need vitamins and nutrients and while supplements/vitamins are great the best way to get what you and your child need is food. If you're that worried about your figure I would keep up an exercise routine while pregnant instead of dieting. Exercise is great for you and baby and statistically will make you less likely to have complications with pregnancy and delivery
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• What if shes just over weight guys?
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Dieting to loose weight while you are pregnant is not okay to do. However a "diet" does not necessarily mean loosing weight, a diet is just what you eat. So I suggest maintaining a healthy diet. Don't eat for 2, but don't cut way back. When you are hungry eat, but choose a healthy snack or meal. Talk to a dietitian if you need advice, also talk to your doctor, because she is right we don't know if you are over weight or not. Your doctor will tell you what is safe and what isn't. But worry about that baby first and foremost. You can loose the weight after the baby is born. Just be smart. And congratulations
    DawnDietz777

Answer by DawnDietz777 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If just overweight and not pregnant then diet and exercise is a great way to get your weight under control, but I've never heard or read anything that suggests ways to diet while pregnant. In fact everything says its not healthy for the mother or baby and could be potentially damaging to the baby to diet while pregnant. After all the baby needs calories as much as the vitamins and nutrients.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Depending on who your ob or midwife is. They can give you some ideas of food to avoid while pregnant so you don't gain alot of weight. I've somewhat listened to the advice and I have only gained 8lbs so far.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Eat lots of healthy foods like veggies and fruit. Stay away from fast food, pizza, and stuff like that. You have to gain some weight during pregnancy for the baby, usually 20-30 pounds is good. As long as you eat healthy foods there is no need to diet, just eat right. And dont limit your intake on the healthy foods either, if your hungry then eat. as much as you want.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:39 AM on Sep. 30, 2010