Need some advise..2 1/2 months & no period

Hello everyone. I have not had my period for 2 1/2 months! I know i should have gone to the doctor but I am scared deathly scared lol.. I dont know why i just am, me and my husband have has unprotected sex back in july. I have taken 5 or so tests and they all come out negitive. I dont know what is going on I am 22. I hope someone on here can give me some advice or support. Ugghh.. I just dont know I have been told by a friend of mine that I should get blood work done she did not find out she was pregnat till she was 6 months. Thanks everyone

manderpander814

Asked by manderpander814 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you should go to the doctor. I wouldnt be scared. Sometimes your body doesnt always have a period. I didnt have my period for 5 months one time and I went to the doctor and I was given a pill to help me ovulate. I got prego right after that.
    kbond21

Answer by kbond21 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I guess I always think of the worst case, I am just a worry wart! LOL. I have been talking to my husband about me not having it and such and it seems like he just ignores me., I guess that is why I need support and someone to talk to.. :-/
    manderpander814

Comment by manderpander814 (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If I were you I would go to the doctor. There are alot of reasons to not have a period....could be as simple as stress or diet. But you could be pregnant and in that case you need prenatal care. Good luck and dont be scared. :)
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• thank you girls :-) This means alot.. Im not really stressing about anything just not thinking about anything.. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow and make an appointment.. If I was or am pregnant wouldnt I have had symptoms? I mean i know my friend didnt know till she was 6 months or so.. But its just odd you dont know your preg.
    manderpander814

Comment by manderpander814 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010