Whoa whoa

Ok so not sure if you remember me...i'm the one that said i had spotting for 5 days....and hurt when i had sex and what not. but okay i just went to the bathroom i was bout to go to bed...and i wiped and i had a TINY bit of PINK discharge. NO blood. NO brown. nothing like that. Anyways, I keep reading that if you are prego and you have this that its bc vessels are swelling and could be ruptured or whatever. OMG i swear that I am prego! this is insane. i mean whyyyy am i spotting!? lol...sorry...just venting. My body is being weird. I just want to KNOW already!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Then why don't you take a TEST already???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I did actually. A couple days ago and last week. I think it was too early. I dont have one right now! LOL I wish i did. I will soon. Ill wait tomorrow to see if this is my period. I highly doubt it is tho bc I had my "period" last week. It was only spotting tho.
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You sound pretty excited and I think you should go take a test already too..LOL...congratulations if you are!
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 1:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would suggest making an appt with your ob/gyn to be on the safe side. They can do blood work and a u/s to find out what is causing it.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I concur lol get a blood test..It's the most definitive result:(..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2010