how can I get pg? adult content

Me and my husband has been trying for a little over 4 years to get PG and nothing has happened I will try any tips anyone has.
What I have tried:
Standing on my head after, Yam cream, waiting for build up, every postiton you could think of...and many other things. We are desprate to have a kid. and insurence threw work will not pay to have me checked.
If anyone knows where I can go to get check for free I'm willing to go. Please if anyone can help I need all the help I can get. Thank you. Jessifer85

jessifer85

Asked by jessifer85 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No idea if you can get checked for free, but if you get on Medical Assistance they might help. You can be in MA and still have your own insurance as well.
    mamapaparazzi

Answer by mamapaparazzi at 6:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have no idea because I dont know what your problem is. I have been trying for more than 2 year without luck too. I have use pre-seed a sperm friendly lubricant, have done a few positions that are "best" to concieve, stay in bed for a while after sex elevating my hips a little, I have been charting, checking my CM, cervical positions, taking prenatals even doing "ferility massages" nothing has work for me but my problems is that my eggs are not to good so maybe some of this may help you. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 11:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've never had a hard time getting pregnant, but I know the people that were trying, didn't conceive until they stopped trying. (I"m talking about my family members/friends)
    Good luck
    begamom

Answer by begamom at 3:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Chaste Tree Berry (vitex)

Dong Quai

False Unicorn Root

Wild Yarn

FertilAid and fertility blend

Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 11:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010