Do you ever feel like you married the wrong person?

He drinks, I don't, he's sociable, I am not, he spends like crazy, I don't, he's irresponsible at times, I consier myself a very responsible person, my priorities are my family always comes first, his priority sometimes is friends and golfing and drinking. I can go on and on, maybe I'm just plain stupid and boring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I doubt youre stupid and boring. It sounds like youre just a little more mature than the man you married. It also sounds like your priorities are right were they should be. I felt that way about my first marriage I knew I married the wrong person and boy did he prove me right.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I feel the same way sometimes..
    kbond21

Answer by kbond21 at 1:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Pretty much everything you described -- the differences that is like me and my husband..
    But it makes stuff more interesting being opposites. My hubby tries to involve me a lot more and tries to make sure I never feel uncomfortable.. so it works out =] And I don't think I married the wrong person.. but that is a question nobody can answer but you.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• WOW~ I think we're either married to the same man or they're twins! And yes I do......it's sad
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• he sounds like a man!! first of all you are not stupid and boring....unfortunately i hear the same things from my friends!! the grass is almost never greener on the other side.....if you guys were more alike, you'd might bump heads....as the saying goes...opposites attract....use this to your advantage....marriage is all about sacrifice and we have to do that sometimes more than our husbands...go golfing with him or go drink with him....i had to do some of this to save my marriage a few years back and i actually grew to enjoy those moments with him...i totally hear your frustration...but try to take turns doing things each of you enjoy even if the other does not....marriage is about true love..we love our spouses no matter what and we don't give up on them no matter how irritating they can be...good luck!!!
    supermom326

Answer by supermom326 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010