is this bad?

If I just have protein shakes through out the day but eat a healthy dinner? Is it dangerous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• It depends on the nutritional value of the shake. I have shakes that are meal replacement shakes and I drink them twice a day and eat a good dinner with my family. These shakes are designed for weight loss though! The best thing to do is run it by your Dr.
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 2:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It would depend on the shake
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Depends on the shake AND what you consider a healthy dinner. As long as you get all your nutrients and don't overdo any of them by a lot, you're fine.
    mamapaparazzi

Answer by mamapaparazzi at 6:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i do slimfast a lot, idk about protein shakes but the slimfast cans have tons of vitamins and it's honestly better for me than any of the crap i would eat anyway. i don't want to lose weight, it's just a healthy alternative to wolfing down burgers... i'm a picky eater and i hate everything healthy.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010