Do you sell or buy on Etsy?

If you do, what kind of stuff do you sell/buy? I keep reading about it on here, and I make a few crafts so I'm trying to find out if it would be worth looking into selling on there. Are there any selling fees or anything? Thanks for any info!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've bought quite a few things on there. A cute sock monkey for my SIL's baby shower, a necklace and earrings for my MIL, reusable sandwich and snack bags and a lunch bag for my husband, a purse for me, my husband bought a wallet, prints to go on the wall of my daughter's nursery, vegan mineral make-up...that's all I can think of for now.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I bought some earrings. Go to thier website and look for info on fees. I would imagine there are fees to sell but they might be reasonable. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've gotten some hair bows and headbands for my daughter and a purse made from recycled fabrics
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I haven't although I'm considering selling some of my photography on there at some point. There is a small fee. I think it was .34. I checked out the site's FAQs and will read them with greater detail if I do decide to sell.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• it is .20 to list an item for four months, and then 3.5 % of the sale price when it sells.
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 1:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Thank you ladies!
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010