Probably a TMI...

And im sorry. But I was finishing with my SO started...and As I went to clean the toy I was using I notice a glob...for lack of a better word...Of something on it. It was kinda a yellowish tint. Im 30wks as of today. Could it be my mucus plug or what!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it!
    Jade89

Answer by Jade89 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Yea sounds like it.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• thhat or jsut discharge idk tho i guess ask your dr ? ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• sounds like it... did it look like when you blow your nose when you have a cold? LOL sorry only way I can think to explain what it looks like
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• doesn't really sound like your mucous plug to me. could just be normal discharge, or if its kinda chunky you may have a yeast infection
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 2:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Yeah it looked like a booger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• then I'm still with a yep on the mucus plug :) basically it's a big booger to block things (it's mucus just like snot and boogers)

I'd call the doc and try to get an appointment tomorrow to get checked. I lost mine at 20 weeks, gave birth at 36w2d.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• well my discharge looks like that allthe time and its not my nmucus plug im only 14 weeks and dr says im fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It still may be early to be your mucus plug entirely. But it may be part of it. Was it pretty big? It replaces itself a bit so loosing a bit isn't something to worry too much about. But you are still pretty early at 30 weeks. If you start seeing more or you have other symptoms it should probably be checked.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I started losing bits and pieces of my mucus plug about 4-5 weeks before he was born. If you notice any more coming out, or if it gets a pinkish color to it (if you see more), then you'll definitely know that's it. Unfortunately, it doesn't necessarily mean the baby is coming...though since you're still not quite there yet, that's probably fortunate!!! Best of luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2008