Its weird.....

when SO is home, I rarely watch tv. We often put a movie on Netflix & we usually take turns picking a movie. When its my turn I usually pick what I know he will like, a raunchy comedy or loud action flick. He will watch a chick flick with me, but for obvious reasons its not his favorite genre. Anyway, he is underway right now, so I have the tv all to myself & I can't seem to make up my mind what I want to watch. Heck I can't even decide on a genre (we only have Netflix, we do not have any regular channels. I can watch pretty much any movie I want & most shows are also on there. I just can't decide what I am in the mood for!) I have been browsing for like 10 minutes! if you could watch anything right now, what would it be?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Something mindless so that I would fall asleep watching it...I can never sleep when my husband is out in the field/deployed/CQ shit/etc. The tv is a great cure for me haha.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Major League, for some reason I've been wanting to watch that for a while. Or Blindside but it makes me cry. So I'd probably settle for a chick flick. Driving in Cars with Boys, Steele Magnolias, Thelma and Louise
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 8:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ACTION! ACTION! SCI-FI! Sometimes I spend the fay watching cartoons and I don't have small children. LOL
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010