What can I do for an upset stomach?

I have had morning sickness since I was 11 weeks and it seems as of its getting worse. Right now I dont have morning sickness I just have the worse stomach ache ever with some slight cramping...What should I do?

kbond21

Asked by kbond21 at 2:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When i was preggo with my DD i would get the worst stomach aches and i have to tell you peppermint worked great there is something in pepermint that will calm your stomach and make you feel so much better i also kept creakers next to my bed and before my feet hit the floor on any given day i had to eat a few creakers cause if i didn't i would feel shitty all day off and on.
    Congrats on the new LO.......... Good Luck.........
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:39 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would suck on mints all day but you can get peppermint tea also. Ginger is also good for sickness and may settle your tummy, ginger biscuits maybe. I also stuck to mostly drinking water and cutting out sweet or fatty foods while I felt sick, sometimes they can be the cause of a poorly tummy.Congrats on baby :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• peppermint
    ginger
    crackers
    sea bands wrist bands

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010