Do you clean when all of your family is in bed for the night?

I do and I never get to bed till late and then I'm pretty darn tired the next day.

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 2:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am so familiar with that feeling I am doing laundry right now!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 2:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Sometimes, but I usually do it all when everyone is awake. the only things i may do after ppl are in bed are dishes (since baby likes to play with the dishwasher!) or unfished laundry. You should try doing more during the day if it is possible.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I try to pick everything back up, try to do some laundry, run the dishwasher... get on cafemom LOL.... then sleep late at night too... I get pretty tired the next day but oh well.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I should, but I have downstairs neighbors that don't like it. I do clean on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights when nobody is home. A single mom lives down stairs and she works nights, so her LO sleeps at his grandma's house those nights.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• That's the only time I CAN do it.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• sometimes,
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 3:42 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• After my DD goes to bed no one is allowed in the kitchen from 7:15-8:30 cause i am cleaning up from dinner and getting things ready for the morning. My hubby and step-son know that if they step-foot in the kitchen that I am gonna kick there little behinds out the door :~) Besides it's my quite time when there is still people in up in the house and they leave me alone cause i will make them do something if there butts don't get kicked out of the kitchen.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No. That's the only time I can spend with my hubby and it's the only time I get "me" time. After the kids are in bed, all cleaning stops.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 6:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes...i'd i feel your pain
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I love to clean at night, I'm a night owl. But hubby complains about the noise so had to stop that.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2010