Induction?

Im so nervous. I might end up being induced next week if my little guy doesn't make an appearance on his own. :/ I've heard nothing but bad about being induced...and I'm 0 cm dilated and my cervix is still hard so I'll probably have to get that cervadil stuff and I heard it's painful being inserted. :/ How painful is the cervadil?

lacimae19

Asked by lacimae19 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't had Cervadil, but remember, if your doctor thinks induction is the right way to go, he or she thinks that way because they believe the benefits outweigh any (very small) risks!
    I was induced because I was overdue, I had a very easy labor, no tearing, only pushed for half an hour, no complications! Don't stress! :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Okay thank you :) I've just been so nervous because on other pregnancy websites it feels like you get attacked for having to be induced and everyone just wants to tell me horror stories about being induced. ugh. It's been really scaring me.
    lacimae19

Comment by lacimae19 (original poster) at 3:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010