WHat is a good Diet aid?

I am not above taking a pill to help me lose weight. I need to, I realized I have gained a few extra pounds! I am going to the Doctor about this but just wanted to arm myself with some knowledge before I go! I am 5'8 3/4" and 219 lbs. just to give you an idea of where I am at! In a size 16 pants.(and not they are not tight)

BellaKristy

Asked by BellaKristy at 3:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am taking Zantrex 3.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I heard Alli (sp) helps. But, I would definitely run it by your dr first. Some of those diet aides out there can mess with your heart. Good luck! BTW - a couple of years ago, I kept a food journal that kept track of what I ate and how many calories were in what I ate, and that helped me lose weight. I would only allow myself 1500 calories and I made sure, based on my food journal, that I never went passed that number. It took a couple of months, but it helped.
    jacksmom1225

Answer by jacksmom1225 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Change up your diet and start walking then move up to running and tryin so different workouts gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• common sense. to lose a pound, you need to burn or take in 500 calories or less. so if you're 219 and wanting to lose two pounds a week and 2000 calories already you need to cut down about 200 calories per day to lose 2 pounds safely a week. or exercise to burn those calories.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 8:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Juice Plus, it's safe, just fruits and veggeis in a capsule. Nutrition that packs a punch and gives your body what it needs to be healthy. Focus on your health vs your weight. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010