What is your favorite book and why??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• You I read alot, right now I am really enchanted by the Twilight series, I first picked it up in November read all four books in 4 months. I have recently been wanting to reread them so I think I might. Besides that I like true crime books and The Last Victim is next on my list.
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 11:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I read all the time and wayyy too many to pick from. One of my classic favorites is Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. So well written and is a timeless book
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Les Miserables - I love the story. I grew up listening to the Broadway, so its always had a special place in my heart. I love the characters, the twists and the way he makes the connections. I love the spirituality to be found - especially in the character of the bishop in the beginning - and the way he writes....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am not sure I can pick just one! The novel "Bambi A Life In The Woods" by Felix Salten. It follows a deer through his life. Really good book. I like how the hunter is described.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 9:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I love Autobiography of a Face by Lucy Grealy. It's just a fantastic book about this young girl's life with cancer. It is so amazing, so beautiful and so sad. It will make you laugh, cry and you just experience so many emotions while reading it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Paula from Isabel Allende. SHe wrote the story about her daughter and how she died. It was beautiful and sad. I cry like a baby and love thebook and also the writer. SHe have amazing books.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2010