Lead me to love

If you wanted to tell me how much you loved me WITHOUT doing the following things:
1) Nothing sexual
2) Not with words
How would you show me you loved me?
Plz keep it clean. Little eyes are watching. Thank you.
Have FUN finding ways. Get those creative juices flowing. We can go places too. Enjoy!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol Still figuring out what nice things to do for your beloved husband?
    Well,since it's not supposed to be sensual or with words ... let deeds speak!
    I would pick something that would be really hard to do for me. A challenge. And then do it! But it doesn't have to be such a bog thing. Loves showes in little things, i n daily life. Like when my husband washes the dishes, takes out the trash or does laundry without me having asked him for it. Or when I come home all tired an weiry and there's a candle and a hot cup of my favortie tea on the table.
    So, what would I do for YOU? Well, my bible is in sight on the bookshelf ... And you know what a challenge THAT would be for me. lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010