What is your favorite personality trait your kid(s) have?

My daughter Ava is by far the most interesting in the house. She is just weird she is my crazy child. She is going to be 2 Oct. 30th and she just does some of the most outrageous things, for example make pillow mountins at 2 in the morning and try to jump over them. Or when i'm trying to tell her to pick up her toys she will point and laugh, its sooo funny that I laugh to. With all this she knows when mommy means business. Her only quirk is she's stubborn about bed time. I think she's a night owl, cause when it hits dark she comes alive, her goofy time I call it.

MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Asked by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 6:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our 14 yr old sons best traits to me are his patience, and his sense of humor...

Our 8 yr old is such a helper, and has a "no fear" attitude, which can be a good and bad thing.. It's so fun to watch him ride his dirt bike...

Our 7 yr old, he's my snuggle bug, always has a hug for me, and when he's the only one home, you don't even know he's around unless he's snuggled up to you.. He's my little quiet thinker...

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• All of my girls have AWESOME senses of humor. They all keep me in stitches! lol
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 1:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My son's spontaneity is our favorite trait. It is so much fun being with him because of this.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Older son has a font of energy that never stops - he's always thinking of new and interesting things to do. He's the dilithium crystal of the house. My younger son is sooooooooo cuddly - his hugs have incredible healing power.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my fav is my 9 y/o dd
    singing, dancing, very energetic to the point that i am forced to put her in dance class.....i don't want that energy to go to waste
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 8:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My DD has such a good heart, she is so compassionate.
    My DS is a snuggle bug.
    blueeyedbabyz

Answer by blueeyedbabyz at 8:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2010