What was your Jessica Simpson moment? Is this chicken or fish ??? What dumb thing have you done or said?

C'mon we all have a little Jessica Simpson in us.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I will start. As a nurse I was asking a patient a health questionnaire regarding recent sexual activity and one of the questions I was supposed to ask was "In the past 72 hours have you had sexual intercourse?" instead, I was hungry and asked the patient "In the past 72 hours have you had Oreo's"

I don't know how that happened but it was my dumb moment.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• UHN HAD TO HAVE BEEN WHEN... DH ASKED ME TO GET HIM A CAN OF POP AND I BROUGHT HIM AN EMPTY GLASS UHM YEAH I  I FELT UHM DUMB!!

♥

haydensmommiexo

Answer by haydensmommiexo at 2:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Yes we sure do. Well, one day I was sitting around with my co workers during lunch. One of them tells me " oh you know your hair is sooo long, you should donate some to Locks of Love" and I said "oh really, how much do you think ill get paid" duh!!!! hence the word "donate"...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I've been having so many of those lately just before i got on here i was getting ice water, i got out the ice put it all into a bowl, so i could make more then put it in the freezer and sat down with an empty cup.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Can I share someone else's dingbat moment?
    This last summer we went camping with a group of friends, there was 4 families including my own. In Ak we've had a lot of bears and bear attacks so we didn't want to kids to go hiking by themselves. So one mom says, "oh no, it's okay, I brough bear spray, we can just spray the kids"
    We all died laughing, she thought it was like bug spray and you could just put it on you.
    For anyone who doesn't know, bear spray is like mace or pepper spray, lol
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:36 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I put coffee in my coffee maker and went to get a cup....no coffee. Yea I forgot the water
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i was 17 went camping and i asked what we were gonna grill and my friend said hamburgers andi looked at him and said oh we brought ham ? he slowly looked up at me confused at first then said oh i get it ham hamburgers thats funny i looked at him like huh and said what are you talking about and he yelled oh god you were serious . i thought about it and turned really red lol ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My mom, Dh and I were talking about Pickled eggs and pickled other things. She started talking about pickled ocra and I asked "How do you grow pickled ocra?" They laughed at me for days for that. I don't even know why I asked such a stupid thing it just came out without me thinking. lol The bad thing is I was being serious when I asked that.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 4:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When my husband and I first got married we were doing some grocery shopping. He is deathly allergic to peanut butter. While we were in the checkout line...somehow peanut butter got brought up..and I was talking how I like chunky peanut butter. I said..without thinking..we could still get it..I could just pick out all the peanuts..haha.

and another time before we were married..lol..we went to DQ and got blizzards. I got chocolate chip cookie dough. He takes his spoon and grabs a huge bite and eats it..and I was like..NOOO that has peanut butter in it...and this look of sheer terror came over his face..and he was like 'this has peanut butter in it'.and i was yeah..its chocolate chip.....*started to dawn on me* cookie dough...oh nevermind...hahahahahaha...i know i dont tell it as funny as it was. i have tears it still cracks me up.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 6:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my DH was being very sweet monday night and after dinner he said you go watch tv i will get the dishes and he did, well tuesday morning i was unloading the dishwasher and he didn't take the wrapper off the dish soap it was so funny when i told him he said ohhhh i thought the wrapper disolved....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2008