My sister is Avoiding me like I have a illness. I don't know what to do and she wants nothing to do with me EVER again. What do i do now?

She has 4 kids and 1 of them happens to be a teenage drama queen duaghter.And i was told that she is to drama queen when i am around shes like 14 since when is that my problem? Besides that, the son swears up and down I guess this is a hearsay since she wont talk to me about this I have to go through our mom.But her son brandon says last year I told him that his step dad is the reason why mom (his) broke up with his real dad. UNTRUE i NEVER said that. I am not to su what to do. I feel its her new husband though. I dont think he ever liked me. I am a Christian I go to Calvary Chapel. So do they. But She says she doesnt want anything to do with me ever again. that was back in april 2010 its almost been a year and Christmas is coming up so what do i do now?

pumpkindreams

Asked by pumpkindreams at 7:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Write her a letter. Tell her that you never said that & that you would never say that. Gosh...my ass of an ex husband told Tusi (dd) that i left him for another man (my dh) which was not true. DH cheated, i left & met someone else. Why would anyone say that to a child?

Anyhow, i would write her letters. Tell her you love her & miss her. Send gifts to her children, call her...just keep trying. The things with letters though, is that people usually read it all. Voicemails people will delete right away if they don't want to hear it, peopel won't answer if you call. Letters are a good way of getting folks to listen. Keep writing them, she will come around.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Whenever me and my sisters get into an arguement, my mom is always there to talk to both sides and tries to get us to make up. She will hear one side of the story and talk to the person that told her this side and makes us realize that we are sisters and nothing should ever come between us. Maybe a talk between your mom and yourself and then a talk between your sister and your mom could help. Good luck!
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You just need to let her be. When she is ready she will come to you. Pushing for her to talk with only push her farther away. I know it must hurt. She needs space for now so allow it.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 9:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• if you want a relationship with your sister then talk to her tell her how you feel & she will get over it in time if she loves you which i hope she does she will forgive you in time but talk to her tell that you want to be friends with her tell her you miss her & want to be close with her again i hope it all works out for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It's her loss if she wants nothing to do with you...it's not your problem it's hers and she will either get over it and you two can have a realtionship again or she will remain stubborn but it's not your fault!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My sis stopped talking to me once. I called her every month and left a msg. Same day and every day. Then if I wanyed to share anything I called and left a VM. It took some time , as sis is very stubborn and I wouldn't give up. Ur at the store and u see the cutest pair earrings, call lve msg, had broccoli for dinner cAll leave msg. Tell her jokes on her vm. She will come around.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 8:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2010