Does anyone here use Swagbucks as their search engine??

The reason I ask this is because I personally learn earning free stuff from all my everyday searches. This site is like Google, Yahoo or any other search engine except different by ONE thing: You earn swag bucks in which can be redeemed for many different things. So far, I have gotten $100 plus in Amazon.com giftcards to get whatever I want.

I would love to share this site with anyone that is interested. Send me a message if interested and I can get the link out.

MoMofTWOkiddos

Asked by MoMofTWOkiddos at 7:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• SwagBucks is AWESOME!! My daughter has been really wanting the Cinderella movie and I bought it with my amazon gift cards that I had been accumulating. This is a great time to with Christmas coming up to start, think of all the free gifts you can buy. It's FREE to sign up and you don't have to do anythig different than you normally would :-).

Def ask the poster questions and get started so you can start racking up the bucks!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 10:17 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I never heard of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• SWAGBUCKS is a search engine where you do searches. You already search online so why not use a search engine that rewards you?!?! You will not redeem for BIG prizes in a few days BUT the bucks accumilate quick!!

I would suggest everyone take a look at the website and see if this is something you would do. Just think of the holidays coming up or even vacations that you need the extra money for. The possibilities are ENDLESS!

MoMofTWOkiddos

Comment by MoMofTWOkiddos (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes! I discovered Swagbucks a few weeks ago and I'm planning on using my SB to get some Christmas gifts!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I use Swagbucks, but I'm having trouble making enough to actually get anything
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2010