Is your hubby/s.o attracted to teenage girls? I occasionally catch him checking one out. I am talking 16 yr olds or so..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• NO!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Mine does. We've talked about it. He said he would never act on it and I believe him. I don't judge him for it. He can't help who he's attracted to. What he can help, though, is what he does or doesn't do about it.
    Anonymous

• nope
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Mine said that there is just something sexy about them. He said he wouldn't act on it. It bothers me too because i will never look that way again. It also makes me feel nervous , like people are going to think he is a weirdo if someone else see him look at a girl.
    Anonymous

• now, i dont know how old ur hubby is exactly, so its hard for me to say. but ive noticed most men have a hard time facing the fact that they are just getting old. not to mention guys are used to dating younger girls. And the way that the girls are dressing now, its hard not to look. So im not saying its good, im just saying its not unusual. If you have a problem with it, let him know.. smack him upside the head and tell him UR OLDD!
    ddsmommi

Answer by ddsmommi at 3:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• he is sick. A real man wouldn't do that.
    Anonymous

• My hubby has but once he figures out how old they are it turns him off. Honestly these days you can't tell if they are 16 or 25 with the way they dress.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 3:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• my hubby slept with a 15 year old . He thought she was older though. They dress like little skanks.
    Anonymous

• Men look at anything with boobs and a booty. As long as he doesn't act on it, or have porn or something, I wouldn't worry. If some teenager is walking down the street in a tube top and short shorts, no man is going to NOT look
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 4:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• All i know is my man would NEVER do that. EVER.
    Anonymous