McCain Palin.. Nazis?

What did you think about the Family Guy episode where Stuey, Brian and that dorky guy are in Berlin and put on the Nazi soldier uniforms and there is a button on the uniforms that say "McCain/Palin 2008"?

Funny? or too far?

i think its funny. and i think its funny people got so upset about it.

im not saying they are nazis or anything, but i think its just funny that family guy has the balls to go that far with something.

i could care less. U?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• FUNNY
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• its what ever its just a cartoon they make fun of everyone and you just wait if obama does win he will be made fun of just as bad
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It's funny, tomorrow Family guy's going to be in Iran with an Obama button on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• if obama does win he will be made fun of just as bad ...

Exactly.  It's for entertainment purposes. 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• As far as I can tell Family guy is pretty fair...they insult EVERYONE, every religion and every ethnicity.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I love family guy and I agree with "momof030404 As far as I can tell Family guy is pretty fair...they insult EVERYONE, every religion and every ethnicity. "
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I personally don't think the term and concept of "Nazi" is something that should be tossed around lightly. I am afraid it may lose some of its impact. Nazi's did horrible things, to millions of people. And to try and use that as a joke, just isn't funny to me. No matter how you look at it. I think anyone that does think its funny or takes things so lightly should take a trip the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC. It will open your eyes to how truly unfunny the word "Nazi" is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Name of the game is get your name around and it don't hurt if the person is happy when they see it. I don't think it hurts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If they're going just as far with Obama then whatever. If not...then it's not.

I'm all for freedom of speech and all that good stuff so i'm not going to say they shouldn't do it or they shouldn't be allowed to do it. I just find it tasteless - then again, i'm not a fan of that show for a reason. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2008