whos your favvorite rapper?

just wondering i love eminem .. his stuff is amazing and is a good enough point of saying what you want no matter if it makes someone cry lol .... whos your fave and why ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i listen mainly to country but i love all music and id have to agree i love eminem as well but i also like tpain and lil jon
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Notorious BIG, he has some good lyrics, and I like the older rap, Rap nowadays is mostly crap.
    I can't stand lil wayne, im sorry but i find him to be extremely obnoxious lol.
    NWA was good too.
    MichelleWMama2B

Answer by MichelleWMama2B at 4:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i forgot abou teven saying the old stuff lol i like it too not to much new stuff but i just love eminem
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• 50 cent
    cause he tells it like it is
    NUNU579

Answer by NUNU579 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• EMINEM, LIL KIM AND 50 CENT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I like Ying Yang Twins, some of Coolio's, Tu-Pac, 504 Boys, ummm....thats the main ones I can think of right now.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• way too old for that crap but my 17 yr old DD says lil wayne
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Oh wow, where do I begin?  Well of course growing up I loved LL Cool J, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Snoop Dogg, Slick Rick, De La Soul, Naughty by Nature, Kid N Play (i know, I know pretty wack, but when they first came out I loved them, then when everyone else started listening to them, I was over it.) And nobody could ever forget Tupac or Biggie!  Every once in a while I find myself going back and listening to some of these older songs. 
    Now, more currently, I like Eminem, T.I., Ludacris, 50 Cent, Kanye West, Jay Z, Lloyd Banks, Nelly.  Snoop Dogg still has the smoothest flow, IMO.    Em's flow is cool too.  I think style and flow wise, Em takes it.  Lyrics though...lately Em's lyrics have been BS and childish.  Who wants to hear someone farting and burping and pooping into a mic?  Not me!  But when he goes to work....and puts all the BS aside he can rip that SH__! 
    Not to mention how SEXY Em is
    beholdhecomes

Answer by beholdhecomes at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008