so i watched sister wife

and let me tell you, i wish i had the comfort and support they have. im sure there was ups and downs in their relationships but their household seems to loving. i wish i had that comfort

jamiethornton26

Asked by jamiethornton26 at 8:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watched it as well, and yeah, even though I would never share my husband, I do wish I had that kind of support and love that they have.
    piscesmommy123

Answer by piscesmommy123 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• pisces, right, i wouldnt want to share my husband but i wish we could had that support.
    jamiethornton26

Comment by jamiethornton26 (original poster) at 9:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I didn't see the show, but I have seen other things on polygamy and often thought that. My issue is that i wonder how much of it is for show. Can you imagine having another woman live with you all the time? I don't know anyone that I would want to spend that much time with.  Give me a nanny or a maid, but keep the other wife. LOL

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have this kind of love and support from my sister and my friends, I can come to them with anything and I don't have to share my man, nor confuse my children about parentage. I think these are beautiful, kind, loving, Christian women, who sadly are brainwashed into thinking they don't deserve better than a faithful partner in life. I think every woman should have a "wife" lol, we just understand each other better than men do.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2010