What do you do to keep in touch with your husband when he is on a business trip?

My husband is away every so often and I want to be sure I try every option to always be there for him even when I'm not near him.

Almonds

Asked by Almonds at 9:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He usually calls me in the evening or morning. I've learned not to call because I always seem to interrupt him. If I need to talk to him urgently, I'll text & ask him to call me.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My DH is very romantic and I want to surprise him :)
    Almonds

Comment by Almonds (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We talk on the phone.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 9:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We email back and forth and text during the day then at night he will call when he's back to the hotel.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Talk on the phone, text romantic things or dirty flirty pictures, SKYPE is really good if you both have laptops or computers you can talk via webcam and do other things (hinthint)
    GeminiMommy6116

Answer by GeminiMommy6116 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• definitely send him sexy texts or emails....leave him naughty voicemails...he will be sure to show you how much he missed you when he comes home!!
    supermom326

Answer by supermom326 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I normally go on the business trips. Whether I am home or away I always call my husband in the morning (he leaves before I wake up). When I am away I call on any breaks and to say goodnight. If I find something special, I will bring him a surprise back from the trip.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 2:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• email, texts, and nightly phone calls....he drives truck and is away a good bit. oh! and me and my daughters leave "love notes" throughout his suitcase after he packs :) he loves finding them
    mopargurl

Answer by mopargurl at 6:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010