WHY DO MEN THINK YOU LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU WORK WITH THEM?? WHEN YOU ARE SINGLE??

MEN!!!

moe125

Asked by moe125 at 6:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Cause men have too much confidence and can be a bit cocky lol. Almost every guy I was even just friends with assumed it could be more. I couldnt stand that. I guess they only see women in one way and cant look past the fact that we're just human and can have a relationship that doesnt have to turn into an affair! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• women can be just friends with anyone but men have more trouble with it. they are dominate and have to mate with everyone. he probably just thinks you are cute...
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• tel him to get a motel room at a 5star hotel and you will meet him. then never show up. He will leave you alone . I did that to a freakziod when I was 19 and he was one foot in the grave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2008