anybody else?

i feel like i have been doing sit ups for hours, i woke up feeling like this, is it normal? my doc does not open until eleven today.

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 8:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Do you think you are in labor? I wouldn't describe labor as feeling like sit ups, but my water breaks first, so what do I know! Call the doctor's service they will find him/her. If you are at term and think it is labor go for a walk and see if it gets stronger or goes away. If you are early call the doctor and at least give him/her a heads up as to what is going on with you.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 9:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Okay so I visited your page and see you are about 3 months. You are probably at that point where your uterous has expanded to where is it streching your muscles from the inside. No big deal. Mention it to your doctor just in case I'm wrong, but I remember having that with my first.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 9:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• thanks, yeah i am sixteen weeks and my doc told me that if it becomes debilitating or if i get back pain with it to come in but i am a bit of a hypocondriac (sp?) and always think something is wrong... this is my first pregnancy
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• We were/are all worried about every pain, odd sensation, etc. for the first baby. A lot of women are like that for all pregnancies. When I was pregnant, my husband always used to get upset because he'd try to tickle me or play fight for foreplay or something, and I'd yell at him about how it wasn't good for the baby. EVERYTHING makes you worry when you're still not sure what to expect. Just listen to the doc, and don't worry....in 20 weeks you'll be BEGGING for that little one to vacate!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008