Don't we have a right to be upset?

There is a woman who hangs out with mine & a few of my friends husbands ( always as a group, not really like one on one) . She constantly causes drama for everyone, but since she works with them there is nothing we can do besides complain to each other. She is one of those women who say she can only be friends with men but SHE is the one who cuases problems. The first time I met her I told her hi and she rolled her eyes.

She knows how we feel because her and one of my friends got into a Facebook argument ( over the way she was flirting w/ friends hubby) and she said she didnt care and SHE HAS MORE RIGHT TO TALK TO THEM because she is their friend and apparently a "friend" has more rights than a wife...our husbands really even say they dont care about her and she acts like a puppy who follows them around, she tries to talk dirty to them ( told my husband about her new bra & panties) .. what would u do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I would talk to my husband and make sure that he has his priorities straight.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:39 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If you would disconnect yourself and not be involved with this person, then you wouldn't have these issues. Talking about her behind her back puts you on the same level as her. Ignore her. Delete her from you FB or hide her comments. Don't talk to her. Don't interact with her. If she tries to talk to you, then kill her with kindness. It is none of your business if she is flirting with your husband's friends. She acts this way because she has hang-ups that is NOT your problem. BTW...there is nothing fun about this post. Try relationships next time.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• you can't keep her from working with the dhs..that's a job, and until the employer sees a problem with the work, that part is out of your hands.
    however, if she is such a problem 'to everyone', and everyone's marriage is intact..or at least respectful of each spouse, the dhs need to put a stop to it. you and all the other gals will just add fuel to the fire for her...my question, tho: if she's this much a problem, why HAVEN'T the men said something to her, or do they enjoy making their wives/SOs quirm?
    i say nip it in the bud..with the men, before you try to put it all on the other woman. if they were what they need to be to their wives, they would've already taken care of the 'problem'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If this is happening at a place of work, then the men have every right to submit a complaint to Human Resources concerning her lewd & inappropriate behaviors. This should solve the problem.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:42 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The men need to ignore her, and if she is talking dirty to them, they should report her for sexual harassment. They shouldn't allow her to hang out with them after work, she's not respectful of their marriages or their wives. She doesn't have female friends because of her behavior!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Just because she works with them does not mean she has the right to hang out with the group after work hours. It sounds like she's trouble and honestly, those are the kind of women my DH avoids. I would think that everyone needs to drop her from the circle so she's not causing rifts in marriages. Good luck.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Well if the general consensus is she is no good, plan things without including her. As for the DH, I would hope he had the sense to tell her he is not interested in having conversations about her undergarments.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My question would be why are the men letting her hang around? If they honestly don't care about her and don't think her behavior is appropriate, why bother associating with her? As for your reaction, treat her like a whining child. If she gets no reaction, the game is not as much fun.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Either tell your husband to SHOO her away and stop hanging out with her or call her on sexual harassment. Have you and your husband explain how she makes sexual unwanted comments or advances. Don't have childish facebook arguements when you can ZAP her with something bigger. Sexual Harassment is a big issue.
    GeminiMommy6116

Answer by GeminiMommy6116 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Snatch her up by the hair and beat some sense into her.... LOL! No, don't do that. but the hubby's should steer clear if they want to keep a happy home. FB war? Really? how old are we?
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010