I really don't understand crazy for credits. Can someone please explain this to me?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 9:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i don't either. they've all got their own games, they call each other out and give 'best answer' to each other, to rack-up their credit counts. take a look at the 'top moms', and see for yourself. maybe if you're nice, they will let you play.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• not cheating
    just not so much fun (imo)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I play every so often, and anyone can come and join in.

Basically, the Crazy for Credits section was created to put questions that are basically requests for credits out of the mainstream answers section. This keeps them from clogging up the answers board. One of the only real rules to the community, so to speak, is that these questions stay in that category because they really annoy the rest of CM.'

I don't feel it's cheating, but the biggest reason I did it was to gain enough credits to anonymously answer a question. I don't troll, but I don't like to answer sexual questions with my screenname attached. Some things are personal. Since then, mostly I go there to use up all of my daily core credits if I'm not using them.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• @ Miss Fiatpax: Could you please unblock me so I can reply to your message? Pwettey pwease?

YES!!! I believe it is cheating. There are 2 awards I will never get because I don't stay in that section. LOL I just move up the slow and steady way.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• it is not against the rules, anyone can play come join us!

Answer by older at 9:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It's basically a place to go and get extra points.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• While I would love to get extra points, I think it's redundant to cheat for your points.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't think it's cheating because I think the whole point system is pointless.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• isn't that cheating?
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2010