Since I cant personally rub it in his face.. I will boast about it here.

6 years ago I was engaged and pregnant by who I thought was the love of my life... when i was pregnant he slept with a B*tch of a woman, and therefore left me for her 4 weeks before our wedding ( a month after finding out I was pregnant) . Every chance THEY got to rub it in my face they did.. I was only 19 and they were both 25 .... I didnt sink to their level I didnt argue with her I ignored them and focused on me and my baby which who he has only seen once.

So now I smile to myself because they live in a dumpy trailor park ( not that anything is wrong with nice trailors but this is the kind that is "checked" for drugs like every other week) , they have 2 kids which is obvious they are not his ( the both are blond hair blue eyes, kids have black hair black eyes, dark skin) and her mother is raising them, they have both been to jail.

I am now VERY happily married, expecting beautiful baby3,& we just built our dream home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hell ya! How's that for karma? You go girl! I love it! Lol
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Why would you be happy about that? That is your child's father regardless. I hope you aren't gloating in front of your child. He/she is part of him. I'm glad you are doing good and all, but it's not good character to find joy in other people's downfalls whether they wronged you or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Karma is a pisser :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The best "revenge" for this sort of thing is a happy life. Glad to hear you didn't sink to their level, but kept your dignity.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• good for you.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010