was your wedding dress perfect or looking back is there something you'd change about it?

i was living in a small military town at the time, and went to a local dress shop in downtown (which is like 3 traffic lights lol) and bought a decent dress at a good price. it was obviously white, with halter style at the top and beaded style below the chest area, kind of open backed to about mid back. i dont think the "mermaid" style was popular last year, but ive seen so many of them and they are absolutely gorgeous in my opinion! so if i could change my dress i would definitely have bought the mermaid dress :) what about you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would have changed my entire wedding. HA! my ex husband was groomzilla. i was having fun, but i "ruined" the wedding because i wasn't worried about every little thing. my dress was....... beautiful. but next time i'm getting married at the beach, with a gauzy sun dress. nothing fancy at all. actually, something i can just take off and throw in the sand while i run and play in the ocean. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with you, I love the mermaid stlye. My dress was too puffy, cinderella like!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I did not wear a dress - courthouse ritual.
    If I could go back, I would have planned it better. I kick myself in the tush almost daily over being soooo stupid not planning my first wedding better. I want to renew our vows but, he now does not want to.
    Go figure.
    Maybe I should have better planned my husband!
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I loved my dress.  I wouldn't change a thing.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My wedding dress was perfect ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My dress was handmade by my mom - it was perfect.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't change mine, it was perfect for me. Strapless, with a beaded bodice, miles of tulle, ankle length, and a corset back.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was 6 months pregnant and huge...
    i wore a peach mid calf length dress that cost 20 bucks so...yeah in a perfect world I would have had a prettier dress...although there were only about 8 of us at the wedding anyhow so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was 9 months pregnant and was just happy to find a dress that fit over my belly. It did and that made it perfect. Pic in my profile.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I loved my dress, but i look at the pic now and my veil way huge!!!! got married in 1990. know that was the style but holy cow!
    spagal99

Answer by spagal99 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2010