What causes fights/arguments/dissagrements between you and your dh the most?

momplus01

Asked by momplus01 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Him not helping a little around the house.....then we just go off from there lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Not helping out with the baby, house etc, money and his pursuit of his own interest and not taking care of our child so I can have a moment of ME time....

chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• the fact that he wants a huge strap on penis crammed into his ahole by me
    and watches this kind of porn ALOT, no other kind of porn
    and he will not compromise at all on this
    went to therapy, therapist thinks I NEED TO LEAVE HIM, he does not know that she told me this
    (back to packing some boxes( nice to take breaks on here)

that is our only issue-lol

i am using the anon option -- oooo!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• the tv. we only have 1 in the house and he wants to watch it all the time when he's not at work. i think there is nothing good about tv and we should only watch it as a family no more than a couple hours a day. he likes to have it on 24/7. if i had my way, we wouldn't have a tv at all. i'd rather spend all day goofing off with my kids than staring at a glowing box.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Not cleaning up after himself, setting up a plan together to get something doen and he fails to follow it, money.....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• His whining and my mouth :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• His insecurities, and me and my smartass mouth!
    mldj33

Answer by mldj33 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• me again
    anon with husband who has sexual addiction to porn and this anal fetish thing

i am not a troll, it is a very real problem, so the votes down=whatever

it IS what we fight about
    and it IS what is breaking our family up
    it is real and i wish to GOD ALMIGHTY, i had an answer like...he does not help around the house, or spends time with his buddies, watches too much sports wen i am doing all the weekend housework, but this is not the burden that is on my shoulders at this time in my life

so there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• His selfishness, his mother, my inability to let go of the past
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• and the only reason i am using the anon option is his siter is a spy and could be on here
    she is a trouble making drunk.drug addict and i do not need her to know that i "talk" about this problem on here with other moms, some of who have given me great advice on this, some have given me their shoulder to cry on, others have just sent prayers

when you ask a question and get an answer that does not fit into a lily white world, please think twice before voting down a mom who has REAL problem with her husband

thanks you for listening
    my skin has gotten tougher, but still stings to have other woman be negitive about a real, sad, and very hurtful problem in my life
    but thanks to the other moms who have been nice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2010